• Car parking at Tudor Grange is free for the first 3 hours from arrival. Any additional
time must be paid for at the machines in the car park where tariffs are displayed, and
tickets displayed in your vehicle.
• Registration and collection of timing chips will take place in the Sports Hall (not the
Tennis Centre) between 12.30 and 1 p.m. The Sports Hall is situated off the same
corridor as the Tennis Centre. NO SKATES ALLOWED OUTSIDE OF TENNIS
• The Lawn Tennis Association have a coaching session until 1 p.m. We ask everyone to
be respectful and not enter the courts area before 1 p.m. and the Tennis Centre must be
vacated by 5 p.m. as another event follows ours.
• There is no public seating in the spectator area so we advise you to bring your own
chairs. These must not have any spikes or sharp edges that may damage the surface of
• No food or drink can be consumed in the Tennis Centre, with the exception of water.
• There is a café on site and this will be open until 4 p.m.
• Category 2A will be a standalone event dependent on numbers, otherwise will be run
together with another category.
• This is the largest indoor skating area we have been able to access for a very long time,
where we can provide a100m circuit with a Vesmaco type surface.
The Birmingham Wheels Club look forward to hosting you all on the 17th February